To be the leading Canadian owned national beverage alcohol sales & marketing agency representing and building world class brands in every category by providing high value through honest and exceptional service to all our customers.
“Sharing Our Suppliers' Passion! ”
- Kirkwood Diamond Canada is a new partnership between The Kirkwood Group and Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits agency business. It became effective on Oct 1st, 2014.
- The Kirkwood Group was a privately held company specializing in the marketing, sales and distribution of leading beverage alcohol brands in the Canadian market.
- Diamond Estates Wines and Spirits is one of Canada’s leading producers of VQA wines and an importer and distributor of beverage alcohol brands from around the world.
- Together, we have formed a national agency with sales personnel in every province, coupled with a strong head office infrastructure.
Kirkwood Diamond Canada now sells in excess of 1.4 million cases per year.
Kirkwood Diamond Canada has senior industry management personnel in all regions of Canada, each with an average of 15 years’ experience in the beverage alcohol business. Our sales force operates in every major Canadian city, and our head office is in Oakville, Ontario, a half-hour drive from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario’s head office in Toronto.
Our organization is focused on serving our suppliers to the Canadian beverage industry from coast to coast, with knowledgeable, effective and sophisticated central support. Our head office experience with the market, its key players and the many subtle regional differences, is critical to the task of achieving our planned market penetration.
- 90 square metres of office space plus an unlimited amount of available off-site warehousing space.
- Also noteworthy are our computerized internal sales and shipment control systems, which provide monthly reports on sales by store by brand, market share data, distribution, and market trends by industry segment.
- The capture of depletion data for all represented brands, as well as the competitive set, with feedback of market trends and selling opportunities.
- Our financial controls capture all operational expenses and balance against budget. Promotional expenses are tracked for each brand for each activity. Warehousing and monthly operating costs for brands carried in British Columbia and Alberta consignment markets are paid and reconciled regularly. A full profit-and-loss statement is produced within 10 days of month end.
- State-of-the-art desktop production facilities for full in-house production of sales and marketing materials, including newsletters, sell sheets, POS and trade/consumer show materials, display advertising, on-trade materials, etc.